Group buying, also known as collective buying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers would make the purchase.
GB stands for Group Buy. It's our way of providing the newest courses at a massive reduction price to you. We collect money from interested members to purchase the course on the sale page. We always contribute 20% of the GB cost when the GB started and the rest 80% will be shared with members contribute. This way we help the GB complete as soon as possible.
Warning: Array to string conversion in /www/wwwroot/coursegb.live/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1108